What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide that teaches you the art of hand balancing
- Teaching you 10 exercises for the arms, 5 exercises for the shoulders, and 6 exercises for the legs
- Teaching you 10 headstand variations that will build your ability to balance from any position
- Teaching you 14 other lead-up stunts to prepare your mind and body for the handstand ahead
- Teaching you 7 exercises to develop the muscular control to hold yourself upside-down
- Teaching you 17 exercises for the fingers, wrists, and forearms
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Hand Balancing Made Easy scores 70.88/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://advancedbodyweighttraining.com/hbmadeeasy, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD9.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: advancedbodyweighttraining.com you’ll also be taken through to advancedbodyweighttraining.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)